Sunday, December 7, 2008

. . . patience . . .

Okay Okay Okay! I know. But I just can't update right now - my life has been turned upside down since about june . . . things are just starting to smooth out - but it's Christmas time . . .I just spent over 6 hours on a saturday night grading algebra tests and make up work while Dan is working nights - it is almost 2:oo am. . . I will update when I can . . . I am thinking Chrismtas break! Thanks to all of you for being interested!!! And i would love to hear from any of you! I think you all have my number!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

I have been patient...
At least you updated the blog with your being too busy to update.
Hope to hear more from you when you have time.

Put Yourself In My Shoes

Put Yourself In My Shoes
This was right off my condo's porch